- The issues and challenges that are occurring throughout all levels of facilitation and amongst all stakeholders (most importantly the people and communities that are meant to be receiving the social benefit of the investment);
- How facilitators, managers, and decision-makers are responding to and managing these challenges;
- The positive or negative impact of these decisions and responses, which is significantly associated with the overall outcome of the investment and the initiative.
Globally, GIIN (Global Impact Investment Network) estimated impact investment reached $502 billion in 2019, which is more than double the $228 billion estimated in June of 2018. Despite impact investment growing exponentially, reporting is still financially focused.
Based on the Australian Government’s Principles for Social Impact Investing, Third i Management’s 3i Management Modelling process© aids and supports:
- ‘Government as Market Enabler and Developer’ principle by being able to obtain and synthesise Insights from various stakeholder groups related to regulatory barriers that impede development or sustainability.
- ‘Robust Outcomes-Based Measurement and Evaluation’ is supported by our ability to continually evaluate outcomes based on our proprietary monitoring process, which enables the investment to be refined as appropriate. Our monitoring process and ability to track accountability provides a robust and transparent analysis of the investment’s impact and efficacy in delivering outcomes.
- ‘Co-design’ by providing the data and Insights required for social service delivery. Our process is an innovative means to gather input from various collaborators, stakeholder groups, and community members about what responses are needed to achieve positive impact.